Various bits of software created or maintained by Chris McDonough:
- A UNIX process-control daemon capable
of managing multiple subprocesses as a group. Provides "sudo-like"
access control for the sole purpose of managing subprocesses. A bit like daemontools, only not as paranoid and safe and with remote access. ;-)
- A zope product that allows users to store data on the filesystem instead of inside ZODB.
- use rich-client editors to edit Zope objects (originally written by Casey Duncan, maintained now by me)
- a Zope 2 product that allows for the use of other
Zope 2 products that are packaged as Python Eggs.
- a Python templating system based on Richie Hindle's PyMeld and Paul Winkler's meld2.
- Zope 3 bindings for the meld3 templating system (requires meld3).
- a simple time tracking application for GNOME.
- A Python library which provides make-like scripting, allowing a set of files to be created based on a dependency graph using Python as the scripting language (unmaintained, use buildit now).
- earlier version of supervisor2 (unmaintained, use supervisor2 now)
- a Zope product used to migrate file body data from ZODB to files
on the Zope server filesystem NOTE: this product is deprecated, use blob instead
- a Zope product that allows a method to be called at an interval without requiring an external clock source like cron (part of Zope 2 since 2.10, version for Zope 2.9 and earlier now maintained by Roberto Allende).
Visit the Plope software collector to report bugs.